Late thank-you cards.
Danced my butt off and I am about to sleep so hard hollaaaaa
I wrote fat instead of day and that accurately describes how my day went.
Also this is the only ok thing I made today so also consider that.
Ever just been TOO tired?
Today I had a break through.
Thinking about Halloween.
Lake Michigan swim.
Nap on the beach.
Double date with friends.
It was a good day, but dang, I’m tired.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by thejoyfulfox! Thanks, Laura! I really liked your list. :)
I am just moving into a time of my life where reading for pleasure is a thing that I can do. Most of these books are, not so surprisingly, children’s books. In order by when I read them:
1. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch and illustrated by Sheila McGraw.
2. Jenny and the Cat Club by Esther Averill.
3. Ernest and Celestine by Gabrielle Vincent.
4. Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. (Specific favorites: The Reptile Room, The Austere Academy, and The End)
5. The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. (Specific Favorites: Sorcerer’s Stone, Order of the Phoenix, Deathly Hallows)
6. The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman.
7. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale.
8. Watchmen by Alan Moore (writer), Dave Gibbons (artist), and John Higgins (colorist).
9. Astonishing XMen by Joss Whedon (writer) and John Cassaday (artist).
10. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Neffenegger.